Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Get Help With Mold Removal in CT Today!
When you're looking for mold remediation in CT, SERVPRO of Old Saybrook is the local mold remediation company near you! With over 15 years of experience with mold cleaning services, our team has all the knowledge, training and resources needed to quickly handle mold in your home or business.
To Schedule A Free Estimate, Call Today - 860-388-1776
Professional Mold Removal Services in Middlesex County
As your local mold removal company in CT, SERVPRO of Old Saybrook works hard to provide expert mold cleanup services. Our team fully understands how mold grows and spreads, and will even take steps to prevent contamination in other parts of your home.
Mold Remediation Services
- Free Mold Inspection and Remediation Estimate
- Containment of Affected Areas
- Air Filtration For Mold Spores
- Basement Mold Removal
- Attic Mold Removal
- Crawlspace Mold Removal
- Mold Remediation After Water Damage
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
Signs of Mold
If you identify any of the following signs of mold growth, you should contact a mold removal company near you for an inspection.
- Strong, musty odors in areas of your home may indicate mold.
- Water damage or water leaks. Moisture problems create the perfect environment for mold to grow.
- Past flooding or storm damage.
- Persistent health effects. If you feel that you are having health effects that could be a reaction to mold, but have no visible mold or other allergens in your home, consider having mold testing done.
- Visible mold.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (860) 388-1776
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Old Saybrook?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (860) 388-1776
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Old Saybrook is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: