About SERVPRO of Old Saybrook
Mario G. Luciani, Brian P. Mazzone, John S. Richitelli
Owners of SERVPRO of Old Saybrook
At SERVPRO of Old Saybrook, we pride ourselves on being the best in the business – but this didn’t happen overnight. CEO, Mario Luciani, has developed Team Luciani for over 13 years to ensure the team is made up of only the most knowledgeable, dedicated, and ambitious professionals. Based in the Old Saybrook community, we know firsthand the struggles of living along the Connecticut Shoreline. Bitter cold winters bring burst pipes and water damage, shoreline storms and humid summers lead to mold, and you never know when you could be facing a fire or other disaster. That’s why it’s so important to us to serve the community – we’re apart of it!
We work hard to make sure the customer is always put first and that your experience with us as stress free as possible. We provide our customers with 24/7 service, 365 days a year, professional inspections, free estimates, and can even help with your insurance claim. One of the unique benefits of working with Team Luciani is that many members of our team have extensive backgrounds in the insurance industry, giving us an unique ability to help you through every step of the claims process. If you run into an issue with your insurance company, give us a call; we’re here to help you!
When you think SERVPRO, you probably think water, fire, or mold damage. In reality, we handle much more than that; our team has been extensively trained to handle any disaster. Whether you have a small residential kitchen fire, a huge sewage backup in a commercial building, or anything in-between, you can feel assured that Team Luciani will make your home or business “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician